13 December, 2014

CHECKED CASUAL

 Good evening sunshines!
I'm actually writing this post laying in my bed because I'm sick :( But on the bright side I finally found time to update my blog! Today's outfit is an urban style, very casual. This kind of outfits are always brilliant because it doesn't matter if you have a job interview, a meeting or just another evening in the pub with some friends: you can wear them and look smart, trendy and most important... natural! I'll never get tired of mentioning that last point because I'm sick and tired of seeing fashion bloggers and "it" girls showing us (the mortal kind) stunning looks with not even a pinch of pragmatic sense. Life is made of instants, yeah (we all like the pictures were we look beautiful and cool), but a day has 24 hours and I rather prefer spending them being who I actually am.
This post is the perfect example. As you may have noticed the pictures were taken with a phone, my gorgeous (and single ;) ) friend Giorgio and I were spending the day together around Dalston and found this amazing spot. I truly love street art, in my opinion when the painter is talented graffiti is one more piece of art and I adore them.
My outfit, as I said, was very simple: high waist black jeans, checked super comfy sweater (with zippers on the sides which I soooo love), flat black boots and crossbody black bag. Oh! And of course my cat eye glasses that definitely make the whole look more interesting (:
I hope you like it!
Clara

Il mio amore bello!

Sweater: Zara
Trousers: Topshop
Crossbody bag: Zara
Boots: Topshop
Glasses: Fermat Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!