17 December, 2014

LONDON JEWLERY DESIGNERS

Hello gorgeous!
Let's talk about jewelry. Well, let me start again, let's talk about jewelry designers! I would like to dedicate this post to all the young designers, brilliant and talented, whom are fighting and trying to find their place in this overcrowded industry that is fashion ( after all we are all in the same boat, isn't it?). Today's post is meant to inspire and delight us. I've been doing some research and I collected images of some creations of jewelry designers based in London. You won't find diamonds or lots of gold (I'm not a fan of either of them) but the creativity, passion and artistic sense are guaranteed! I think some of this pieces are amazing and I would totally use them in any of my fashion editorials.
Which is you favourite?
Kisses!
Clara







Alice Naomi Brown
JCJWLLRY
Cournout
Dovile B
Emilie Morris
Imogen Belfield
Kiautzoufrank
Pallet Belben
Rachel Boston
Rosmillar
Earburns
Elvira Schiavoni
Heart 365
Katandbee
Marialau
Michelle Loweholder
Octavia Yang
Paysonni
Rachel Entwistle







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!