14 November, 2013

90'S - VELVET CRUSH!

 Hey ya!
Life is wonderful, isn't it!? Today I'm in a good mood and I would like to share it with you through this post, with an outfit full of energy and good vibes (; As we talk one month ago here, one of the trends of this season are the velvet garments, we are seeing it everywhere (especially now that christmas are already here). But I wanted to show you that velvet doesn't mean long sleeved dress and classy winter style, velvet can be exotic, sensual, retro or rock! As always, it's all about how we combine the garments and how we feel, attitude is what counts at the end.

For this outfit I chose a burgundy velvet crop top, jeans and a jacket with biker design inspiration. The mix reminded me of the 90's style so I decided to made an "all in!" with the hair style! I loved the result,  stylish but naughty, best combination if you ask me! I hope you guys like it too!

Kisses from London,
Clara xX

Pictures by Oihane Molinero








Thanks for reading, 
cheers!!

check it out !

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta el top!!!
    Si te gustan las camisetas con mensaje visita tolushirt.jimdo.com o contacta conmigo a través de grs__95@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta el look! la camiseta short de terciolepo y sobre todo los moñitooooos!!! muy fan!

    si quieres ver mi blog allí no hay nada de " mira cómo voy" ni de " mira en que actos he estado" s solo moda! espero que te guste :)


    Montse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!