11 March, 2014

BARCELONA FEELS LIKE… HOME!!



Hello!
I'm glad to tell that I'm writing this post from home. I'm siting in my old room, in the beautiful house where I grow up and my dog is just here by my side (actually waiting playfully for me to throw him the ball). I arrived to Barcelona last thursday, on saturday we celebrated the birthday of my parents (they were born the same year on 7th and 8th of March, what a lovely coincidence isn't it!?) so I came home for a short holidays to celebrate their 60th birthday. It's always a pleasure coming home and seeing your people, I've been crazy busy. I'm not trying to show off at all, but the truth is that when you leave your home the few occasions when you come back there's a LOT of catch up to do.

I tried to post before and it's been impossible, but I'm sure you'll understand it… I'm on HOLIDAYS! I promise at least a brief post of my week here, and I'll try to post asap but honestly I won't stress myself about it at the moment. Life is too short and my dog is too cute (;

Kisses from BARCELONA!
Clara

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, have a nice day!

    http://irenenoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ;)
    Emilie
    http://www.mylittlefashiondiary.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!