02 March, 2014

The MARK Magazine, Brazil

Hi PALS!

Are you having a nice and deserved sunday? I am! It's so nice having finally some free time for myself, I'll probably spend it working on my laptop, I wanted to go out for a walk if it stops raining… fingers cross! 
This is a post I had ready to go for the last three months and today finally sees the light!
As some of you might remember, I was assisting a London stylist as an extra job few months ago, here you have the pictures of the first shoot I took part on. It was for The Mark Magazine from Barzil. The shoot took inspiration on the concept "heroin chic" but then evolved with the team style. Here is the result! I personally love the jacket of the first picture and the one below the text, what an amazing expressing garment full of color! I hope u guys like the result.

Kisses!
Xx
Clara


Thanks for reading, 
cheers!!

check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!