02 October, 2014

Hello October, Hello Autumn!


Hello again!

It's a pleasure to be back. I missed this blank-page feeling, you know? When everything is waiting to be written everything is possible. 

Maybe I should start with an apology. Perhaps you would like to know the reason why I haven't been writing at all this last half year… But guys, what can I say? Sometimes things are not going right and you just don't have the will to write, then they start to get better and better (a new job, a new man, holidays… a new adventure…!) and that keeps you from writing all the same. Anyway, let's focus on the present! If I do this blog it's because I enjoy it and I hope you enjoy it too so, If you'd missed me… all the better! I did appreciate the couple of e-mails that I received from some of you asking me to post again, thank you guys! I'll try not to let you down and post more often (:

It's 2nd of October pals! We are starting a new season. I must say here in London we had an amazing lovely weather this summer and luckily for us we are still enjoying a very nice weather. Still, the time to change the clothes on our wardrobes has come. For all those who love to know about this new season trends, for all those who couldn't care less about what The fashion industry wants us to wear… It's time to say farewell to our beloved summer dresses and embrace cozy sweaters and old and new coats! Autumn just arrived with this new month and I say WELCOME OCTOBER!

Kisses from London!
Clara

1 comment:

  1. I love summer so much, I really don't want to see it go... :( Thank goodness for cozy sweaters!!

    XX

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!