29 October, 2013

ACCESSORIES


Hello!
Today I bring you another inspirational post about fashion editorials. This one comes from a fashion stylist college from Spain: Jose Herrera. Jose is an accomplished and experienced stylist, director of the Talents agency from Madrid. He started working designing complements and garments for cinema. When he was 19 years old traveled to Madrid where he stayed and started assisting professional stylist.

I personally admire his job and his originality. I find brilliant the way he manage to mix and match on his creations, keeping a perfect harmony between commercially and creative. This pictures are just an example, the editorial was focused on accessories more precisely BAGS. What do you think about it?

I wish you a lovely day!
xX Clara





check it out !

2 comments:

  1. Hiii I just found your blog and really like it! Im going to London today, what a coincidence!
    please go check my video blog and tell me what you think about it, and if you like it, we could follow each other!
    write a comment on my wall and let me know, thanks,
    www.tgiftrapiello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accessories everywhere! really really necessary...
    http://www.ilikemypills.com
    Daniel B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!