06 October, 2013

KIMONO JACKET


Another sunny Sunday in London! ^^ Life is wonderful!
Todays post is about a garment that I personally find stunning: This PJ Kimono Jacket. I found it in Topshop, and it was a crush! It remined me the past Louis Vuitton collection, mostly made by pijamas and night-time dresses, full of silk, gorgeous prints and jacquards. The rule saying all this garments were only meant to wear on our bedrooms is now broken. We saw the fashion pioneers wearing some samples of this clothes on the lasts fashion weeks and with todays pictures I join them!
I combined this dark blue kimono with a lovely green back crossed dress, simple, nice and comfortable! Have a lovely day folks! Kisses from London!

Xx Clara








Photography by  Nico Ortiz




PJ KIMONO JACKET                                         STRAP BACK DRESS

check it out !

3 comments:

  1. Qué chulos los zapatos!

    http://blondieanchors.com/2013/10/06/wedding-red-valentino/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si! A mi también me encantan, se los robé a mi compi de piso para la ocasión :P

      Delete
  2. I love this combination! beautiful jacket and stunning dress!! xx

    http://headenough.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!