29 September, 2013

A DAY IN THE PARK


Good morning! I hope you are enjoying your sunny sunday! I'm about to go out for a walk, you never now how much will sun last here in London.

Today I'm showing you another sample of my published editorials. That job was published in ADON Magazine and it's one of my favorite editorials :) Probably because the model was Michi, Michel Tromp, on of the nicest models I had the pleasure to work with! We met on a catalogue shot, where he was modeling and I was ironing, jeje, and since then we worked together a few more times. He was the perfect person for modeling what I had in mind, this kind of Klar Kent character, a handsome and shy guy, dressed with designer Charlotte Llamas collection, which made the project original and wowing! It was a collection fully made of checkered clothes. I selected some garments and mixed them with other clothes from more commercial brands like H&M and Mango to make the result more wearable. 
We named it "A day in the park", for the place the pictures where made: Ciutadella's Park (one of the oldest and most important park in Barcelona). 

I hope you guys like the result! 

Xx Clara














Photography: Maria José Castillo
Stylism: Clara Li
Clothes design: Charlotte Llamas 
Model: Michiel Tromp 5TH AVENUE MODEL MANAGEMENT
MUA: Maria José Castillo Make up

Published in: ADONE Magazine 
http://www.adonemagazine.com/latest-issue-fullscreen


check it out !


1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback!